CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Learning

Finally! I have given in and decided to create a Blog Site for us! Now that we have to face the reality of so many of our friends moving away :-( I have decided I HAVE to create a site to share our lives with one another! I am excited to get started on this project and have lots of fun with it! Look forward to seeing many new pictures and fun things added to this frequently - at least until school starts!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so excited that you finally gave in to blogging! You are going to love it! This will make me feel so much closer to you now that we are leaving. You will have to make sure to find time during the school year too....it can be your stress reliever:)

Brian and Jeni said...

I agree with Katie... it is a good stress reliever.