CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Fun in the Sun in St. Louis

I just got back from a fantastic trip to St. Louis to visit Jeni and Brian! We had an awesome time doing lots of girl things like shopping and hanging out. I got to see Jeni in action teaching her swim lessons which was lots of fun. All of the little ones she teaches are so cute! They all liked "Miss Jeni" so much! I got in late Sunday night and we had movie night at their friends' house Jason and Hillary. They just had twins and it was lots of fun hanging out with them. On Monday we went to some Outlet Malls of course to do some quick shopping! Next, we went to the pool and had some swim lessons. I then got to go out to dinner with the whole entire Gardner family to celebrate Kevin's (Jeni's father-in-law) birthday. Tuesday we had a lot of fun doing some more shopping and lots of talking. We came home to have dinner with a bunch of their friends in St. Louis! Phil, Jill, and Chase, along with Jason, Hillary, and the boys (Aiden and Blake). We had spaghetti and some AWESOME cake from a great St. Louis bakery (MacAurthur's or something!). Yum. Wednesday we visited Grant's Farm where there was lots to see. We had lots of fun looking at animals and seeing a historic St. Louis place. Then of course the rest of the day was filled with even more shopping if you can believe it, and then we got tickets for the Cardinal's game Wednesday night! It was quite an adventure to say the least! We also went to an awesome ice cream place called Ted Drewe's, which is a tradition for most follwing a Cardinal's game. Then came Thursday - my last day! I was sad to see my visit end, but we did a bit more shopping on Thursday and then met Brian for dinner. After dinner I packed up and got ready to fly home. Overall it was a super fun trip and it was so great to have some quality time with Jeni! Here are some fun pics we took!

Me feeding Blake - what a sweetie! Blake was the
easy one to feed, while Jeni got spit up on quite a bit!
Enjoying the Cardinals game (eventhough we didn't quite win)

Brian, Jeni and Heather after the game

1 comments:

Brian and Jeni said...

I love it!! And I am so glad that you came to visit, I had a great time. I miss you, hope all is well. Lots of love.