CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Classroom!!!!!!!!

Here are some fun shots of my classroom! Now that school is in full swing, I just HAD to post pictures of where I now LIVE for the next 9 months :-) You have to admire the work that some of the girls from Bible Study were able to help me with! Britnye was the lamination queen and boy was she good! Katie perfectly brought my mailboxes back to life, and Hillary helped label where all my kids should sit and where their mailboxes are! I now think of my friends when I look in my room each and every day! Thanks ladies for all your help - now you may admire your handiwork! I have had a great start to my year and I think I have a really fun class! I have 29 students, and they seem to get along really well and they know when to stop talking and focus! I think we are going to have a great year!



This shows the side of the classroom where the Homework
and Schedule are posted every day!

This is the front of the classroom!


This is a view of my desk to the back corner. An awesome student
brought in the flowers for me on the very first day of school!
A+ for him all year! :-)

Here you can see the mailboxes Katie labored over! YAY!
This is looking out from my desk to the rest of the room.


This is from the back of the room looking toward the front


Here is my favorite area: The Reading Room/Library. Liz (my awesome sis-in-law)
helped make the awesome bulletin board with the umbrella on it!

2 comments:

Brian and Jeni said...

I want you to be my teacher!!! I love it, everyone did a great job, wish I could have you guys help me with my room. Anyway hope the first week was good, I was thinking about you. Lots of love. Miss you tons.

Laura S Scott said...

Mrs. Bright - I think your classroom looks awesome. It's so weird that you don't have chalk boards. Does it make me old to know about them? Cool reading area. I wish we had stations at my work where I could just kick back and read for a bit. Kids just don't know how great they have it!!