CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forever Friends

Just this past Wednesday night I said my "Farewell" to Katie!! I cannot believe how fast time went, and I cannot explain how sad I am that I will no longer see one of my best friends on a regular basis. Although I know our distance in miles is vast, I know that I will ALWAYS cherish and remain close at heart with my friend! I am so excited to see what life has to offer both Katie and Dan in their new journey. It was a FUN and emotional night - typical for this group of girls! :-) We had a wonderful time going out to dinner as a group with Britnye, Katie, Hillary, and myself. I have to admit - we know how to have a good time! (Although many of our other friends were sorely missed like JULIE, LAURA, and JENI! You girls make our lives even more fun!) We did girl things and just had a blast. This is a new Chapter in Katie's life as well as ours, and I am excited to see what adventures and story lines will be written for us all in the days ahead!


Me and Katie being silly!

Britnye and Katie playing dress up!

The Bible Study Girls all together one last time!

Posing - or something :-)


Da Girlz at El Camino :-)
Look at that sky in the background! Can you
believe we are in Toledo, Ohio!?

Katie and Hillary playing models!

5 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

I'm raging with envy. It looks like you had a lot of fun that night. It looks like you all went on a vacation to Florida with that sunset. Anyway...I love Mexican food, Girls Nights, and all of you lovely ladies. I'm so glad you got to send Katie off in the proper manner!

Brian and Jeni said...

I agree with Laura, I love Mexican and girl timy. Anyway I wish Katie all the best and glad to hear you guys had so much fun. I love you lots Heath... talk to you soon.

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

boo hoo hoo...I'm so sad that she's gone & I feel so sick inside everytime I think about how far away we are :( I'm so glad that you girls had your time together before she left though. I KNOW she had tons of fun. I wish so much that I had been there too. I don't think there is a word to define the kind of fun we have when we're together :) Thinking about that makes me smile!

Katie said...

Okay, well I don't think I am strong enough emotionally to look at these blog sites because I do nothing but cry when I get on here....someone please tell me this gets easier! You girls have all been so great though and very supportive. I think I'm going to just not let Britnye leave on Wed since she is my last little bit of Toledo/friends I have with me right now.....her Dan might not like that idea:)

George Scott said...

I don't know what all the fuss is about... it just looks like four broads in a bunch of pictures. (Please note I'm joking)