CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Friday night before the canoe trip on Saturday, we were able to get us all together in the wonderful town of Van Wert to spend some time together. with all the ladies! Some had to leave the babies at home and give up some time with their families and husbands to spend time together! I cannot remember the last time we were all able to be together - nor can I remember the last time I laughed so hard! We basically stayed up late and talked and told stories and laughed our heads off! We had pizza for dinner and a quick run of course to get some Ice Cream! Yum Yum! I love each and every one of these girls so much! It was so great to spend some quality time together! Since I forgot my camera these pics are courtesy of Katie! Thanks Katie! JENI YOU WERE MISSED MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( Wish you could have been there with us!

The Girls at Laura's on the couch - This was taken sometime in between laughs!

Ice Cream Run! Surprise, Surprise!
Laura, Julie, Brit, Hillary, Heather, and Katie

2 comments:

Brian and Jeni said...

I am tearing up in St Louis... I wish I could have been there. Good stories, ice cream, lots of laughs... well I am thinking about you and love you lots.

Katie said...

You were missed Jeni:(
Heather, that really meant so much to me that we could do that! I just love you girls so much!!!