CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Julie's Birthday Bash!

My little sissy, who is all grown up now turned 23! I cannot believe it! Julie officially has a job now teaching in the Toledo area at Holloway Elementary School in Springfield District. She is now a spectacular 5th grade teacher and I know her students and colleagues are SO LUCKY to have such an awesome teacher and hard worker! YAY Julie! :-) In order to celebrate her new job and for simply just being born, Mom and Dad came to town and visited! I always LOVE their visits. We just get to hang out and spend lots of quality time together. They came and helped me with my classroom and then we went to see Julie's new room! I am extremely jealous of Julie's AIR CONDITIONED classroom! :-) She made it look so cute and fun. We then went to Tango's on the Docks downtown. Mmmmm! We all enjoyed our massive quantity of food and then went for a long walk on the docks after dinner! It was wonderful. Saturday we slept in a bit and ate cake for Julie's actual Birthday. We had so much fun and it is always such a blessing to spend time with family! Of course we missed Angela, David, and Lukers too, but we know you were with us in spirit! :-)

My sissy Ju-Ju and Fiance Jon

Me and the Hubby enjoying the beautiful night!

Mom and Dad looking wonderful with the picturesque
Toledo backdrop!

The Girlies loving eachother!
\

4 comments:

Brian and Jeni said...

Heath- I miss you like crazy. I love the new glasses, super cute. Things are good... staying late at school every night, but I love it. Hope all is well, we will chat soon. Lots of love.

David and Angela Estes said...

Feather,
I am so jealous reading your post :( Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun and I SOOO would have loved to be there too :( I miss you all and wish we had more time to spend together! You look really cute with your hubby and Jules and I too love the glasses! Nice shape ;) I will try to call this weekend after I work Friday night and see how your first week was of school!! LOVE YA LOTS SISSY!! Oh, and by the way...was Juju born in 85? I believe she is 23 silly girl!
Love, Pangie

Laura S Scott said...

Super cute Specs, Heather!

Laura S Scott said...

Dangit! I wanted to say something about how BRIGHT you looked in your new glasses but forgot!